If students are identified as Gifted & Talented (GT), parents should have received notification from DPS. Our MMMS GT coordinator is Brooke Walker.
Other resources available:
- Access the DPS Gifted & Talented website here
- Throughout the United States there are many programs for high ability students. Click here to see a list of programs/organizations and links to their websites.
- Western Academic Talent Search – opportunities for 3rd – 9th GT students to take ACT, PSAT, or SAT. There are benefits and programming and/or scholarship opportunities available to participants. Click here to learn more. Registration is open Sept through December.
- Optimist Brain Bowl: A challenging and fun opportunity for students to participate in a rapid response general knowledge competition that promotes teamwork and enthusiasm for academics.
- DPS Shakespeare Festival: April 26, 2019
- Center for Bright Kids