Fall Enrichment registration is now open. Please see below for details. Club descriptions and meeting times can be found at this link. Sessions run either during lunch period or after school.
- To join, students must bring $10 to the main office (for supplies and snacks). Scholarships are available – please contact Mrs. Hoff or Mrs. Young.
- Groups meet at least once a week. We do not provide transportation following after school clubs; students are encouraged to walk, ride a bike, or arrange other transportation, such as carpooling.
- By joining an enrichment group, students are making a commitment to show up. Thus, attendance at each meeting is expected; if something comes up that will prevent them from attending a session, please communicate that to the group leader or to Mrs. Hoff.
- Students are welcome to join more than one enrichment! If they are interested in two that meet on the same day, please know that it is possible one of these clubs will be offered again in the spring.
- If a student would like to join an enrichment that isn’t currently offered, have them reach out to Mrs. Hoff with their ideas!
It is part of our vision that every student is involved in the school community outside of the classroom. We encourage all of our students to join a club, an athletic team, or a student leadership group.
If parents/guardians are interested in helping with any of our existing enrichments or would like to start a new one, please contact Mrs. Hoff with your ideas! Click here to see a list of volunteers needed for existing offerings.
- 5K Run/Walk Club
- Book Club
- Classics League
- Coding Club (Mon after school in room 302)
- Destination Imagination
- DIY Crafts 101 Club
- Dungeons and Dragons Club & Pokémon
- Game Club (Wed, after school in room 313)
- Gender Sexuality Acceptance Club (GSA)
- Guitar Club
- Mariachi Band
- Spelling Bee
- Step Team
- World Affairs Challenge