As the sports seasons get underway, please remember that all athletes need to have a physical on file in order to participate. See below for details.
Early Fall 2018: September 5 – October 13
- Boys Soccer – final results/scores
- Coed Cross Country – final scores
- Tennis Club: Coach Couchman. No experience necessary.
Late Fall 2018: October 15 – November 30
- Teams’ schedules/results
- 7th & 8th grade girls Volleyball – Coach Walsh.
- 6th grade Girls Volleyball – Coach Hernandez.
- Flag Football
- Boys and Girls Floor Hockey – MMMS Game Schedule
- Scrimmage March 2nd
- Games on Saturdays: March 9th – April 27th
- Schedule at this link
Attendance policy: Sports that have a try-out process will require student-athletes to commit to 4 of 5 days of practice per week. Sports that do not require tryouts will expect regular attendance and communication with the coaching staff about absences.
In order to participate in athletics and activities at McAuliffe Manual, students must:
- Be academically eligible
- Each player will need an up-to-date physical. We offer physicals at Manual High School. You can schedule an appointment by calling (303)436-4949 or (303)436-6000.
- Submit a completed and signed permission/emergency card form (see below) to the main office with your $25 participation fee
- You can find more information regarding Prep League Sports at this link.
- Students that leave early for school-sponsored athletics and activities will have an excused absence; Those students will need to make arrangements with their teacher to get any make-up work and notes that they missed. They will have one day to finish the make-up work and return it to the teacher. We use Edmodo where all missing work and information is available online. Students will not receive a Refocus unless they fail to turn in their make-up work by the due date.
Athletic Physical and Emergency Card Form (Engl) (parent permission form)