As the sports seasons get underway, please remember that all athletes need to have a physical on file in order to participate. See below for details.
Early Fall 2018: September 5 – October 13
- Boys Soccer – final results/scores
- Coed Cross Country – final scores
- Tennis Club: Coach Couchman. Practices are held Monday and Wednesday (starting 9/24) from 4:05-5:05. Bring a tennis racket and a water bottle. No experience necessary.
Late Fall 2018: October 15 – November 30
- Teams’ schedules/results
- 7th & 8th grade girls Volleyball – Coach Walsh (Ms. Walsh). Practices will be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5pm in the Thunderdome. Games will be scheduled for weekdays (Mon – Fri).
- 6th grade Girls Volleyball – Coach Hernandez. Practices will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 4-5 pm in the small gym. Games will be on Saturdays.
- Flag Football – Practices will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:10-5:10pm. Bring cleats, water bottle, t-shirt, and shorts.
- Boys Basketball – Game schedule can be found here.
- Girls Basketball –Game schedule can be found here.
- Boys and Girls Floor Hockey
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Soccer
- Futures Football
Attendance policy: Sports that have a try-out process will require student-athletes to commit to 4 of 5 days of practice per week. Sports that do not require tryouts will expect regular attendance and communication with the coaching staff about absences.
In order to participate in athletics and activities at McAuliffe Manual, students must:
- Be academically eligible
- Each player will need an up-to-date physical. We offer physicals at Manual High School. You can schedule an appointment by calling (303)436-4949 or (303)436-6000.
- Submit a completed and signed permission/emergency card form (see below) to the main office with your $25 participation fee
- You can find more information regarding Prep League Sports at this link.
- Students that leave early for school-sponsored athletics and activities will have an excused absence; Those students will need to make arrangements with their teacher to get any make-up work and notes that they missed. They will have one day to finish the make-up work and return it to the teacher. We use Edmodo where all missing work and information is available online. Students will not receive a Refocus unless they fail to turn in their make-up work by the due date.
Athletic Physical and Emergency Card Form (Engl) (parent permission form)