Early Fall 2017: September 5 – October 13
- Boys Soccer – 2017 season record: 1W – 5L
- Coed Cross Country
- Coed Swim (Club)
Late Fall 2017: October 16 – December 1
- Girls Volleyball – 2017 season record: 3W – 4L
- Flag Football – 2017 season record: 2W – 5L
- Boys Basketball – 2017/18 season record: 3W-4L
- Girls Basketball – 2017/18 season record: 10W-2L
- Floor Hockey – season schedule can be found here
- Futures Football (March 3 – April 21) – game schedule can be found here
Football practice schedule: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 4:30– 6:15pm (no practice Monday, 2/26). A scrimmage is planned for March 3rd.
You can read more about the program and access the registration link and other forms here.
- Boys Baseball – game schedule/standings can be found here
Attendance policy: Sports that have a try-out process will require student-athletes to commit to 4 of 5 days of practice per week. Sports that do not require tryouts will expect regular attendance and communication with the coaching staff about absences.
In order to participate in athletics and activities at McAuliffe Manual, students must:
- Be academically eligible
- Submit a completed and signed permission/emergency card form (see below) to the main office with your $25 participation fee
- You can find more information regarding Prep League Sports at: http://athletics.dpsk12.org/ms_sports/
- Students that leave early for school-sponsored athletics and activities will have an excused absence; Those students will need to make arrangements with their teacher to get any make-up work and notes that they missed. They will have one day to finish the make-up work and return it to the teacher. We use Edmodo where all missing work and information is available online. Students will not receive a Refocus unless they fail to turn in their make-up work by the due date.
Athletic Physical and Emergency Card Form (parent permission form)