Welcome families! There are so many ways that you can get involved and support your student and our McAuliffe Manual school community.
First Friday Coffee
We invite families to spend time with us on the first Friday morning of each month (except holidays). First Friday Coffees are a great way to meet other families and members of our leadership team, learn about upcoming student activities and plans, and become more involved in our school community. First Friday Coffees start in October, and we meet at 8:00 am. Join us!
Help build our school community!
Please consider joining a committee or volunteering to help with a project.
- Collaborative School Committee (CSC) – Collaborate on school structures, budget, culture and staffing. Contact Rich Pulling at email@example.com. View CSC Agenda/Meeting Minutes archive here.
- Parent Activities Committee (PAC) – Create, organize and schedule student activities. Contact our front office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Critical Needs – Help connect MMMS families-in-need with community resources. Contact our front office at email@example.com
- Book Fair – Organize annual book fair. Contact Cindy Spruce at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Appreciation – Donate food items for teachers’ breakfast. Contact Jeff Pettingill at email@example.com
- Yearbook – Create annual yearbook for school. Contact Rosa Patron at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising – Develop, organize and execute fundraising programs to benefit our MMMS community. Contact Lauren Boland at email@example.com
- Silvia Hernandez, our MMS Spanish-Speaking Ambassador, is available to connect with Spanish-speaking families. She can be reached at 303-725-4389.
2018-19 Superintendent Parent Forums
The parent forum has been a great way for our DPS Superintendent to communicate and connect with schools and parents district-wide. Pre-registration is encouraged using this link.
Topics to be announced.