- DPS Transportation website (Bus Bulletin and +Pass).
- Success Express Schedules
- Weather delay bulletin: English // Spanish
- Current weather delays/closings will be posted on the DPS website and on DPS social media: Facebook and Twitter (@DPSnewsnow).
Safety at School
First Day Letters (2018-19)
Academic Success Center and Work Zone
Please contact Andrea Sunday with any questions or concerns.
ACADEMIC SUCCESS CENTER
- We encourage students to take advantage of this positive, academic support; ASC allows students to get extra support, extra practice, and get caught up on missing/unsatisfactory work before a mandatory Work-zone is assigned (on Thursday).
- Tuesday and Wednesday every week from 4:10-5:00 pm in room 311
- Students MUST sign up by 3:00 pm on the Tuesday or the Wednesday that they plan to attend ASC; sign-up sheets are posted each morning outside room 311
- Work-zone is a MANDATORY assignment for students to complete missing or unsatisfactory work
- Work-zone is held Thursday after school from 4:10-5:00 pm in room 311
- On Thursdays after 1:00pm, Work-zone assignments are posted to Kickboard (for parent notice) and lists are posted in the hall at the top of each staircase (for student notice). It is the student’s responsibility to check the list to see if they have been assigned to Work-zone
Parents/Guardians will receive a phone call on Thursday before 2:00 PM if their student is on the Work-zone list. Please be sure your student is picked up promptly at 5:00 from school if they are attending either Academic Support Center or Work Zone.
Manual Campus Library & Innovation Lab
Click here to access the Library & Innovation Lab services such as resource catalogue as well as space descriptions/reservations for The Commons, Makerspace, Collaboration Zone, & the Video Production Space.
Parenting a Middle-Schooler: Resources
- Marijuana and the Teen Brain: health effects and support resources.
- Organization/time management for middle schoolers (article 1, article 2)
- Safely stored medicine is an important tool that can be used to minimize the risk of abuse and addiction that can lead to an overdose. 66% of youth that abused prescription medicine obtained it from a friend or relative. It is important to keep your medicines locked up, and to dispose of unused medicines at a safe disposal location. Click here to view the DPS-created video that addresses the importance of safe storage. For more information, visit: https://www.denveryouthsuccess.org/safe-storage.
DPS (strategic plans, budget, family resources):
- The Denver Plan 2020: With the vision of Every Child Succeeds, DPS has committed to five specific goals designed to close academic achievement gaps and prepare all students for success in college and career. View the five-year strategic plan here.
- DPS Information for families website (English, Spanish).
- School Performance Framework
- Budget transparency guidebook 2018-19
- Bond & Mill Levy Information
- Special Education and Section 504 accommodations
- Privacy and Student data policy