- DPS Transportation website (Bus Bulletin and +Pass).
- Weather delay bulletin: English // Spanish
- Current weather delays/closings will be posted on the DPS website and on DPS social media: Facebook and Twitter (@DPSnewsnow).
First Day Letters (2018-19)
Academic Success Center
Students needing help in any class are encouraged to drop in any Tuesday or Wednesday, between 4:00 and 5:00 pm in the Manual campus library.
Manual Campus Library & Innovation Lab
Click here to access the Library & Innovation Lab services such as resource catalogue as well as space descriptions/reservations for The Commons, Makerspace, Collaboration Zone, & the Video Production Space.
Parenting a Middle-Schooler: Resources
- Marijuana and the Teen Brain: health effects and support resources.
- Organization/time management for middle schoolers (article 1, article 2)
DPS (strategic plans, budget, family resources):
- The Denver Plan 2020: With the vision of Every Child Succeeds, DPS has committed to five specific goals designed to close academic achievement gaps and prepare all students for success in college and career. View the five-year strategic plan here.
- DPS Information for families website (English, Spanish).
- School Performance Framework
- Citizen’s Guide to Understanding the DPS Budget 2017-18
- The Budget Transparency Guidebook: School Support Services
- Bond & Mill Levy Information
- Special Education and Section 504 accommodations
- Privacy and Student data policy