- DPS Transportation website (Bus Bulletin and +Pass).
- Success Express Schedules
- Weather delay bulletin: English // Spanish
- Current weather delays/closings will be posted on the DPS website and on DPS social media: Facebook and Twitter (@DPSnewsnow).
Safety at School
Manual Campus Library & Innovation Lab
Click here to access the Library & Innovation Lab services such as resource catalogue as well as space descriptions/reservations for The Commons, Makerspace, Collaboration Zone, & the Video Production Space. Click here to view the Library newsletter.
Parenting a Middle-Schooler: Resources
- Marijuana and the Teen Brain: health effects and support resources.
- Organization/time management for middle schoolers (article 1, article 2)
- Safely stored medicine is an important tool that can be used to minimize the risk of abuse and addiction that can lead to an overdose. 66% of youth that abused prescription medicine obtained it from a friend or relative. It is important to keep your medicines locked up, and to dispose of unused medicines at a safe disposal location. Click here to view the DPS-created video that addresses the importance of safe storage. For more information, visit: https://www.denveryouthsuccess.org/safe-storage.
DPS (strategic plans, budget, family resources):
- The Denver Plan 2020: With the vision of Every Child Succeeds, DPS has committed to five specific goals designed to close academic achievement gaps and prepare all students for success in college and career. View the five-year strategic plan here.
- DPS Information for families website (English, Spanish).
- School Performance Framework
- Budget transparency guidebook 2018-19
- Bond & Mill Levy Information
- Special Education and Section 504 accommodations
- Privacy and Student data policy